FP! - lady gaga just dance rmx FP! - lady gaga just dance rmx

Damn. WOW.

For an "unfinished" remix, it's DAMN good! This really pulls some nostalgia on me, since Just Dance was the first Gaga song I ever heard. The twists on the melodies came out very well, and the fact that the vocals were fairly true to the originals also pleased me. (Gaga's one of my favorite vocalists) Also, this fixes the only complaint I had about the original: speed. The upbeat tempo really gets my blood racing for some dancing!

Only con (and I know it's been mentioned before), is that the transition at about 3:01 is a little awkward. It just cuts off without any warning. (Not good for dance, it needs to have a flow) My advice: try fading the two parts together so the previous part bleeds into the new melody. Other that, fantastic!

FF9 Battle/Bad Romance FF9 Battle/Bad Romance

I Never Thought I'd Be In This Position...

As someone who listens to metal, techno, pop, classic rock, dance, and videogame soundracks (all on a regular basis), this was one of the most unexpected fusions of all time. Combining Gaga's genius abilities for catchy beats with the already addicting FFIX Battle theme... this is utter audio heroin. You nailed down almost all of my musical tastes... in one song. To sum it up in one word: EARGASM.

Excellent.

5/5
10/10

-Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL] -Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL]

Epic (yes, I know that's overused)

As a fan of MaestroRage's music, this hit home with me. It has a very similar style to his work, and I truly enjoy it. The percussion section was utilized in interesting ways, along with powerful sounds from the brass. All in all, excellent.

Blunt Trauma Blunt Trauma

Very Interesting

It started out kind of meh, but then once the melody switched up at about 50 secs, it starts to get much better. If you expand on this idea, I can see this rising from a good song to an excellent song!

Ode to Stove Ode to Stove

Wow, really funny!

This sounds like something Tenacious D would do... but seriously, well-done vocals, excellent guitar work, a driving beat, all make this an excellent song (EXCELLENT! *guitar thing*)

But Who Will Save The City But Who Will Save The City

Who, You Ask?

Clawman will! *chuckle* Once again, fusions of music styles create an entertaining piece. I really can imagine a superhero on top of a building, zooping down do smash the bad guy.

(P.S. Anyone wanting to know about Clawman should check my work.)

SymbolCymbal responds:

hey man if you ever do a spinoff of clawman or ever want to use this tune you are more than welcome. im glad symbol:cymbol put some pictures in your head . thanx for the review

Dreamwalker Dreamwalker

Very...Well...Good!

Told you I'd check your stuff =). This is a very interesting blend of music, and the electronic feeling makes me want to dance. Someday I'll figure out what to classify this as... Classical Ambient Jazz? *laughs* Oh well.

SymbolCymbal responds:

Thanx for the 10 ...always love 10's. Defining what type of song it is i wish you luck cause i have trouble labeling it as well. Thanx for the listen