Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

Hilarious

That... was one of the funniest things I've seen in quite a while. Now that I've stopped laughing, let's beak it down:

Voices: Crystal clear and well done. Then again, my opinion might be influenced by the fact that I'm using professional headphones and a PC made for gaming...

Art: A simplistic style, but fits perfectly with this flash and actually adds to the humor.

Story: Well, more "concept" since it's only about 30 seconds long. Regardless of length, the idea is so random that it's hilarious.

Humor: Outstanding. The driver bursting in with "You got nice tits!" is where I lost it. Then the choral "Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit!" nearly dropped me from my chair.

Final Verdict: Simple yet brilliant. Well done, and keep up the good work!

Eres Veneno ++ Eres Veneno ++

Yea, love is a bitch XD

The art style is wonderful, and every element of the story seems to flow perfectly in rhythm. The bittersweet aspect really pulled me into the story. All in all, an amazing piece of art.

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

LOL

Very funny... and nice animation! CHINESE RULE!!!

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Very Funny!

For god's sake, I like the book and movie and I still found this funny! I do have to admit, the glitter skin is just stupid. SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE! His skin glitters, so what?! I also experienced problems with girls squealing "every time a penis walks into the room." LOL! Anyways, nicely done animation, and the bonus features were also well done

9/10
5/5
-SHADE

:the Composer: :the Composer:

The TRUTH of Music

This animation struck deep in my heart. Too many a parent these days neglects their kids, and instead focuses on their own personal ordeals. Still, good can come from this. That is the first message I saw.

As the film moved on, an even more important message was delivered: the power of music to heal the mind and soul. Truthfully, I write this review with rears in my eyes. Tears of sorrow, tears of joy. Both have fused, and I've never felt such a thing before. To any parents who may be listening: If your kid wants to listen to pop, let them. If they want to listen to classical, let them. If they want to listen to heavy metal, let them. As long as we have music and inspiration, nothing is impossible.

Ave Satanis,
DeltaClaw

Lots of people find this review helpful!